Commercial Exhibit Booth Contract
(This is not a contract for food service)
The Jefferson County Fair begins Sunday, August 20th and the fairgrounds will be open to the public at 1 PM.
** DEADLINE – Reservation deadline is August 4th**
REQUESTS FOR SPACE RECEIVED AFTER AUGUST 4TH MAY NOT BE PROCESSED BUT CAN BE PUT ON A LIST FOR THE 2024 FAIR.
- Enclosed Block Buildings. (BUILDINGS WILL BE LOCKED AT NIGHT)
- Size of space: along the wall 10’ x 14’.
- Fee $275.00 due at time of reservation.
- Electric is provided.
- No nails are to be driven into block walls. (Rafters overhead may be used as long as they are not permanently altered or damaged)
- Set up Friday, August 18th and Saturday, August 19th from 10 AM to 7 PM.
- Tear down Sunday, August 27th from 9 AM to 12 PM (noon). (Doors will not be locked after 9 AM on Sunday, August 27th.)
- Only 40 spaces are available
- Outside Spaces.
- No weather protection. (Exhibitors to furnish their own weather protection if desired)
- Bring your own extension cords to hook-up to electric.
- Fees / Space Size
- $200.00 / 12 x 12
- $250.00 / 12 x 24
- $300.00 / 12 x 36
- $350.00 / 12 x 48
- All rental fees are due in full at time of reservation.
- This is not a contract for food service. This contract does not permit you to sell food in any way. If you wish to sell food contact the Fair’s food committee.
- Your entire exhibit display including units, tables, tents, awnings, landscaping timbers, mulch, etc must be confined to your rented exhibit space at all times. Exhibitor’s vehicles not within the vehicle owners rented space must be moved to the parking lot while fairgrounds are open to the public. **If you do not confine your exhibit and/or vehicle to your rental space you will be given ONE warning, after that you will be asked to leave the fairgrounds with NO refund provided.**
- No laser pointers, knives, throwing stars, nunchucks, snap caps, play guns, or any other offensive products are to be sold on the fairgrounds. Any vendors violating this rule will be ejected from the fairgrounds with NO refund and will be banned from the fairgrounds indefinitely. We reserve the right to inspect any exhibit to ensure the integrity of each exhibit.
- All spaces will be reserved as first come first serve. Previous exhibitors can have the same space they occupied in 2022 by responding no later than July 15th. Exhibit space needs to be paid for in full before set up. Reservations may be canceled and money refunded ON OR BEFORE August 5th.
- Fourteen daily passes are provided with your space rental. Additional passes are available at all local banks for purchase at a reduced price prior to the Fair.
Please read the contract, carefully and completely, before signing. Send the entire amount for space rental with registration form to:
Mail Reservations & Payment to:
Jefferson County Fair Association
C/O Flo Best
P.O. Box 653
Ranson, WV 25438
Questions: Contact Flo Best: 304-724-1411
Exhibits open to public as follows:
Sunday 1 PM to 10 PM
Monday & Tuesday 3 PM to 10 PM
Wednesday 11 AM to 10 PM
Thursday & Friday 3 PM to 10 PM
Saturday 10 AM to 10 PM
Commercial Vendor Application
Fill out the following form, and we’ll be in touch with you. If you have any questions, please contact us!